You are what makes our library so successful and we are grateful for your participation, patronage, and support. Your support helps us impact the community in so many ways – and there is still time left to make contributions before the year’s end!
You can contribute electronically through our giving page here: http://www.royaltonlibrary.org/appeal/ or mail your donation to:
Royalton Memorial Library
P.O. Box 179
South Royalton, VT 05068
By donating today, you can ensure a brighter future for the entire Royalton Memorial Library community.
Thank you so much for an incredible year!
Just a friendly reminder that Royalton Memorial Library will be closed the December 24th – 26th, the 31st, and January 1st for the holidays.
We hope you have a great holiday season!
Thank you all for your wonderful support throughout this year!!
It has been a pleasure to serve the community and give back to those who have helped us in so many ways. We hope you had a great year and we look forward to seeing more of you next year!
Ms. Paula is back with stories and crafts!
We are excited to announce that our Story Time star, Ms. Paula, is hosting online Story Time events every Thursday with special stories, music and crafts. Ms. Paula also provides a simple craft for toddlers and preschoolers each week. The kits will be available for pick up at the library Thursday afternoons after 1:00 PM, while supplies last. Click here to view Storytime on our website.
Online Fiber Crafts Group third Tuesday of the month, 6:00-8:00 pm
SoRo Fiber Crafters invites you to join our next gathering via Zoom. Whether you rug-hook, spin, weave, knit, crochet, felt, or sew, we would love to see you there. Grab your current project and join us for a chat and see what everyone’s been working on. View our calendar for meeting dates.
Email email@example.com for more information. Free and open to the public.
Every other Thursday, Online Dungeons and Dragons
Want to get involved in a realm full of fantastic adventures and dubious intrigue? Dungeons and Dragons could be the game for you. Royalton Memorial Library plans on holding One-Shot bite-sized adventures bi-weekly that anyone can pop in and join. Contact Tyler Strong firstname.lastname@example.org. View our calendar for meeting dates.
Need Tech Help?
New to ordering books online? Want some pointers? Want to join online events but not sure how?
Please call us at 802-763-7094 or email the library and we will be happy to help you. email@example.com
In addition to our curbside services, the following services are available:
- WiFi available outside the building; we ask patrons to respect safe social distancing and remain in their vehicles to use this service. Please respect our neighbors; park along Safford Street rather than Alexander Place. Please do not block driveways and stay only as long as needed.
- Patrons can make use of the e-book and e-audiobooks available through the Green Mountain Library Consortium service. Call 802-763-7094 if you have any questions about the service.
- Vermont Online Library. VOL covers everything from newspaper article to do-it-yourself car repair. The VOL can help with any topic. Available free for all Vermonters and has options for all ages from elementary school through adult. Read more
- In Universal Class, create your own personal account to take online classes on topics ranging from bookkeeping to photography. Prepare to be an engaged learner! Click here for registration instruction.
- Learning Express. LearningExpress library is a deep and broad tool that has something for everyone, from elementary school homework help, prep for the Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) exam, nursing and medical testing prep, job interview and resume writing, computer skills, SAT, LSAT, and GRE test prep, to interactive tools to help someone choose a career.
Patrons can contact the library for access to these programs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 802-763-7094, Tuesday thru Friday from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Check this website, our Facebook page, or call 802-763-7094 for updates and additional information. We continue to be grateful to the community for their support and their understanding during this difficult time.
VTLIB has created a COVID-19 resource page that features links to the VT Department of Health, CDC, etc., as well as to printable resources and webinars. Click here to view resource page. This page will update as new resources and questions emerge.