Please bear with us during the final stages of our renovation. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Royalton Memorial Library is in the final phase of renovations and it will be worth the wait! When completed the library will provide an accessible, much-needed, engaging public space for the community. We ask for your patience just a little bit longer. We’re almost there! Take a quick tour!
Brand New! Take a peek at our new space!
• Makerspace area
• Meeting room for programs and events
• Quiet area
• New, expanded area for children
• Wheelchair accessible entrance
• ADA compliant elevator
• Two ADA compliant bathrooms
• Built-in charging stations for electronic devices
• Meeting room with TV, screen display and an LCD projector
• Historical reading room
• Lighted wall display of donor plaques
Due to safety concerns, and the logistics of moving books and equipment, the Royalton Memorial Library will be closed to the public for the months of November and December. It will remain closed until the renovation is completed.
The Board of Trustees and the library staff apologize for the inconvenience and we thank the community of patrons, volunteers, donors, and agencies who are working so hard to make this possible.
During the renovation
- Books and movies cannot be checked out from the library.
- Patrons can return books to the Book Drop Box outside the library.
- Storytime with Ms. Paula continues every Thursday at 10 a.m. at the Red Door Church, 67 S Windsor St, South Royalton. Parking is available. Free and open to the public.
- D&D (Dungeon and Dragons) meets Sundays at 108 Chelsea Station, South Royalton. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for times.
Patrons can download ebook and audio books available through the Green Mountain Library Consortium service.
Please email email@example.com for more information about books and audio from GMLC, book checkouts, returns or ordering books during the renovation.