We are now open by appointment for browsing, and print, scan and copy services 10 AM – 2 PM Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
To schedule an appointment for browsing or printing services:
Phone: 802-763-7094 or email email@example.com
Requirements for patrons using the library:
- be free from any signs of illness – if you feel ill, please stay home;
- sanitize hands when entering
- wear a mask
- social distance – at least 6 feet away from non-household members
The Royalton Memorial Library is also open for curbside service from 10 AM – 2 PM Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Books will be placed outside of the library in a separate book-bin (NOT LITTLE BLUE) labeled ‘CIRCULATION.’ Items will be in the bin, wrapped for privacy, and labeled with your name, organized alphabetically. Books can be returned as usual. Interlibrary Loan requests are now available.
You can request materials from the Royalton Memorial Library collection in 1 of 3 ways:
- Enter your username and password and click the login link.
Once logged in, you can search for and request items from all 18 of the Catamount Libraries by selecting All libraries in the search menu. Requested Items will be processed and we will contact you to let you know when the items are ready. Start searching today! Need tips on how to search for books? Click here for a video tutorial.
If you need to set up a username and/or password or reset it, click the “Forgot your password?” link. Enter your email address to receive a link to set up your password. Call 802-763-7094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
If your old credentials for logging in don’t work, or if you have never logged in and would like some pointers, please call 802-763-7094 or email the library and we will be happy to help you. email@example.com
2. Email the item title, author and format (book, dvd, book on cd, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and phone number. We will reply by email to confirm your request.
3. Call us at 802-763-7094. Leave a message that includes the item title, author and format. State your name and phone number. Speak slowly and clearly. Repeat your phone number. We will contact you by phone or email if we have any questions.
Need some tips for searching the catalog? Click here to view a video tutorial.
Click here to download instructions (PDF)
You must be a registered Royalton Memorial Library card holder to use this service. To request a free Royalton Memorial Library patron account you may contact us by email: email@example.com or call us at 802-763-7094
* All library materials will undergo a quarantine process once returned.