Search for books, view your checkouts, renew items, or place a hold to reserve an item, all from your online account. Here’s how:
- First, make sure you have an account!! If you don’t, come visit Royalton Memorial Library for your library card!!
- Then, Go to royaltonlibrary.bywatersolutions.com
- Enter your username: This will be your library card number.
- Enter your password: This will be your library card number.
- If you forgot your password or need to reset it: Click the forgot your password link. Enter your email address to receive a link to set up your password.
- If you would like to change your username, you will need to call or email a librarian with your current library card number and the new username you wish to use.
- If your old credentials for logging in doesn’t work, or if you have never logged in and would like some pointers, please call 802-763-7094 or email the library and we will be happy to help you. email@example.com
Once logged in, you can search for and request items from Royalton Memorial Library or by selecting All libraries in the search menu, you can have access to the entire Catamount Library Consortium. Items are delivered to the Royalton Memorial Library on Tuesday and Friday afternoons and most Catamount loans will arrive within a week. Start searching today!
Need some tips for searching the catalog? Click here to view a video tutorial.