Welcome to the Royalton Memorial Library!
We offer books, magazines, DVDs, VHS videos, audio cassettes and CDs, downloadable audio books, interlibrary loan services, home delivery when necessary and possible, internet access, wireless, programs, and meeting space.
- Library cards are available to area residents. Please fill out a short form available from the staff member at the circulation desk. There is no cost for a library card nor for use of library resources (except printer and copy machine).
- All circulating items (books, magazines, DVDs, VHS videos, cassettes, CDs) can be checked out for a period of two weeks. Renewals are available in person at the library or over the phone.
- Public computers and laptops are available for use in the library. Please sign up at the circulation desk.
- Wireless internet access is available inside the library. Please ask the staff member at the circulation desk if you have questions.
- Inter-Library Loan (ILL) is available to all patrons. To use ILL, please ask the staff member at the circulation desk. ILL is a free service.
- A computer printer is available for public use. Printed page are 15¢ per page. Please pay the staff member at the circulation desk.
- A copy machine is available for public use. Copies are 15¢ per page. Please ask the staff member at the circulation desk before using the copy machine.